Lets summarize the steps which you have to do:
- Get a HD TV / Projector, HD Set Top Box with HD Channels and Dolby Digital + Support.
- Buy AVR and 7.1 Speaker Set.
- Connect 7 Speakers and a sub woofer with AVR.
- Connect Set Top Box with AVR using HDMI (For 7.1) or Optical (For 5.1).
- Connect TV and AVR with HDMI.
- Switch to a HD Channel and enjoy the surround sound.
About the Author
Author: Vikram Singh Webpage
About me: I am a PhD scholar at Indian Institute of Technology-Madras. I like to write about different topics which are related to Academics, Computer Science and Technology. I would love to resolve your queries, regarding this article. Please leave your questions / suggestions in the comments section below. I will reply to them as soon as possible.Follow @completegate
- If you find any mistake in this article, then inform us immediately so that we can correct it.
- If you find this article helpful then please LIKE our Facebook page, SHARE this article on your social media accounts and leave your COMMENT with feedback, questions, appreciation, suggestions, concern etc.
- Please remember that sharing is caring.
- << Prev